About Your Service Storefront Business
If your business has a storefront that primarily provides a physical service; beauty salon, nail salon, etc.
Read the questions below and answer via the interactive video or email us your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a unique discovery process to better understand you and your business. Our intention is so that we can better write the story. Please know that none of this content will be used for direct production, and you will have an opportunity to proof everything before it is shared publicly.
- What is your name?
- What is the name of your business?
- Tell me about how you got started in this industry? What got you into it?
- Describe your shop in a nutshell. What does it do? What does it sell? Why does the customer choose you?
- When the customer comes into the store, what can they expect? Describe the environment of your store from the sights to the smells, describe any feelings the customer might have once they walk through the door. How is this unique to you?
- What services do you specialize in that you do better than anyone else and why is the customer coming to you?
- Are there any other services that are provided outside of the primary location, such as visiting houses or having an offsite location?
- Describe your average customer? How old are they? What is their family like? What are they coming to you for? What does the customer look like Wednesday morning versus Saturday afternoon?
- If a child comes in, what would they be most excited about?
- What does the ownership of your business look like? Is there a sole proprietor? Business partners?
- Is there anything else about the ownership of your business? Such as being woman owned, minority owned, or veteran owned?
- Tell me about your team. Describe the team and the service they bring to your customer. What are your business’ core values?
- Do you have a special story about your business? Tell us about a time when your business changed a customer’s life or day in a positive way.
- Is there anything else special about your business that you would want a potential customer to know?
From the entire team at Keep it Cincy, thank you for your time in answering these questions. We cannot wait to visit and tell your business’ story.